Oct 29, 2010

Special Editions

I was thinking of doing special editions of Sketch 2 when I release it. I don't know quite yet, but it might bring in more people downloading and playing it.

- The Regular Edition is just the game by itself.
- The Special Edition will come with the original Sketch, another game, and desktop wallpaper.
- The Notebook Edition will be available to people who "pledge" to play the game. In other words, a week before I release the game, you can message me on the Game Maker forum and I'll put you on a list. When Sketch 2 comes out, I'll send you the link to the Notebook Edition. It will contain the Special Edition, another desktop wallpaper, a walkthrough, and bonus levels in the game.

Hopefully it'll work and garner some interest in this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment